My name is Rob Magrino.
I have been a Certified Instructor and Consultant since 1997, and
I was considered one of the "original" Instructors. I have
run my own business -- Help Consultants LLC -- in Dayton, Ohio since 2000. I
am a regular instructor for eHelp at their public courses and I consult
for companies and train
students internationally in the use, design, and implementation of online
information systems using RoboHelp. My travels have taken me to Sweden,
around the United States where I conduct public and private training courses in
the use of RoboHelp.
Some of my accomplishments:
- Longest running and the biggest collection of RoboHelp tips on the Internet.
- Microsoft Certified Product Specialist
- Certified Certified Instructor and Consultant.
- Certified Technical Trainer + Certified Professional from CompTia
- Certified Technical Trainer (Chauncey Group International)
- Co-Authored MCSE Test Prep Windows 95 for QUE Publishing